If you want hair-free smooth and soft skin, there’s a new beauty procedure that has been making rounds on the internet. Dermaplaning is one of the modern and effective treatments that can remove the outer layer of your skin and the peach fuzz hair at the same time. It can result in smoother and flawless skin. And you can do it right at your own home with the Dermaflash 2.0.
So my reviews today will dive into this new and hip beauty treatment. How safe is it? Is it really effective? And we heard that it has no downtime. So let’s get on the reviews so you can start your journey towards smooth and flawless skin.
First Things First, What Is Dermaplaning?
Before we dive into the gist of our Dermaflash 2.0 reviews, let’s know first what exactly is dermaplaning.
As I’ve mentioned earlier at the beginning of this article, it can remove the outer layer of your skin. How does it do it?
This beauty testament makes use of exfoliating blades to scrape the dead skin cells, and the fine peach fuzz hair on your face. Also, dermaplaning has been proven to improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It’s like you’re scraping away a portion of your aged skin. Sounds too good to be true?
Not really, because it’s proven. And you need to shell out a lot of dough to get one session done. So if you want to slough away the dull outer layer of your skin prepare to pay at least 250 dollars per session at a salon.
What makes dermaplaning so effective is that it has no downtime and almost no side effects. And it can be used by almost everyone. Even sun-damaged skin can benefit from this expensive treatment.
That’s why it costs triple than your usual beauty treatment. But I have some good news for you!
You can now enjoy the same benefits of dermaplaning without the exuberant cost. And you can do it right at your own time and convenience with the Dermaflash 2.0.
So are you ready to be beautiful? Because I just can’t wait to share the great news with you!
Dermaflash 2.0 – What Is It and What Makes It Effective?
Exfoliation by shaving may seem to be taboo. But when done with the right tool and innovation, it could be the next best thing. So you can ditch those painful and dangerous chemical peels. And just get your own Dermaflash 2.0!
So let’s see how it works.
Dermaflash 2.0 is a facial exfoliation device that uses the same technology behind dermaplaning. So I’ve mentioned that it sloughs off the outer layer of your skin with the use of micro blades. The blades are surgical and medical-grade, so that ensures that it’s a safe procedure.
What sets it apart from dermaplaning is that dermaplaning is a manual procedure while 2.0 is powered by sonic vibration. This further enhances the benefits of the treatment. So it’s an upgraded method from the in-spa or office dermaplaning.
Who Can Use Dermaflash 2.0?
It’s safe and can be used by almost anyone!
As we age, our skin gets duller. And there’s more build-up of dead skin cells. So if you won’t start exfoliating, it can even lead to clogged pores and breakouts.
If you have sensitive skin, this is still safe. The surgical grade blades might put you off. You might be imagining scraping a blade against your sensitive skin, that might not be a picture-perfect view, right? But the blades used in Dermaflash 2.0 make use of blades that are gentle enough on delicate skin.
So if you’re imagining the blades on a men’s razor, it’s far different from that one!
The bottom line, everyone can use this facial exfoliating device. And if you want to address these skin issues, you have to try it:
- Dull skin
- Sun-damaged skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Acne and scars
- Dry skin
How Is It Different From Other Exfoliating Procedures?
You might be familiar with microdermabrasion. This is also a popular beauty treatment among men and women.
The difference between the two is how the skin is sloughed off. Microdermabrasion makes use of crystals and suctions. While Dermaflash 2.0 uses blades.
One thing I’ve noticed is that microdermabrasion can sometimes result in redness and small bruises if you have sensitive skin. The abrasive crystals can just be too much for some people. It’s not even advisable if you have rosacea
And another thing that sets the Dermaflash 2.0 apart is that it’s the only facial exfoliation tool that can remove that peach fuzz facial hair at the same time. You won’t find anything like it in the market. Compared to microdermabrasion, it doesn’t produce an inflammatory response. And there’s no downtime so you won’t get those bruises and red spots.
How about chemical peels? The mere mention of the word chemical will make you think twice. It’s harmful and often painful for your skin. Not to mention, there’s a lot of downtimes there. The redness, inflammation, and the layers of skin that just keeps shedding! You can’t really enjoy the outdoors with that one.
How to Use the Dermaflash 2.0
Ready to exfoliate?
It’s easy peasy, so just go ahead and grab your Dermaflash 2.0 and follow me.
- Let’s prepare the device first. You have to charge the unit for at least 5 hours to enjoy an uninterrupted session. And the edge of the blade should not be connected until the unit has fully charged.
- Now it’s time to insert a new Edge on the device. You can refer to the user manual on how to correctly place it on the unit.
- Press and hold the hummingbird button for about 2 seconds. A light will illuminate that it will signal that it’s on.
- As always we need to start with a clean canvass. So prep and cleanse your skin to remove any makeup, oil, or debris.
- There are no zones or sections! Feel free to just go about any direction that you please. Just slide it up and down your skin.
- You might want to follow the guide on the head of the device. To maximize the results, hold your skin taut with a finger while holding the device on it with the other hand. This will create a flat surface that is easier to work on.
- It’s also advisable to use the post splash moisturizer from Dermaflash.
When Not to Use the Dermaflash 2.0
Dermaflash 2.0 is 100 percent safe, painless, and there’s no downtime. However, if you have these skin conditions, you might want to park your exfoliating device first.
-Windburn or sunburn
– if you’re taking ACCUTANE
And skip on your retinol a day before if you’re planning to do this beauty treatment.
Let’s Round Up the Pros!
After reading these amazing benefits, I reckon, you’re going to add to the cart!
So here are the amazing effects of the Dermaflash 2.0
- It effectively removes peach fuzz hairs. And if you’re scared that it will grow back thicker, it won’t. All that’s left is smooth and flawless skin
- Sloughing off the outer layer of the skin makes it look bright and radiant. You might not need your blush on too often.
- Removing the dead skin cells makes your skin better in absorbing your beauty products.
- It creates a clear and smooth canvas for your makeup. You might need less foundation too because it looks dewy already on its own. It’s also easier to apply your makeup. It glides on the skin like butter on hot toast.
- It’s heaven-sent for those hairy gals!
- It’s gentle even on sensitive skin
- No redness, inflammation, or any downtime.
- With the peach fuzz hair gone, you can see a more defined jawline
What about the trade-offs? There might be a few. I’ve mentioned before that you have to skip it if you have open wounds, lesions and are on Accutane.
You may also like: Best Epilator For Face
Some people might also shun at the idea of having to have a new Edge every time you exfoliate. But hey, it still costs way cheaper than having a single session done at the spa! So, it would still come out cheaper even with the replacement Edge every week.
How Often Should You Use Dermaflash 2.0?
Once a week exfoliation is enough, it would take you about 5-10 minutes per session.
Remember, there’s such a thing as over-exfoliation and you don’t want that to happen. And it’s advisable to use a new Edge or blade for every session to have the best results.
exfoliation is a necessity if you want radiant and younger-looking skin. But sometimes, it can just be too harsh for your delicate skin. And dermaplaning can be too expensive! That’s why Dermaflash 2.0 is one of the best investments that you can make for your skin!
It’s like having your own professional dermaplaning tool. So my reviews rated it as a yay! I am sure you will too.