This post was most recently updated on September 20th, 2019
In a Hurry? Check Out Our Top 3 picks...
Have you tried keratin treatment for your hair? Yes, it can smoothen and shine your hair but the results aren’t permanent. With commercial shampoo products containing harsh chemicals, the keratin treatment can be stripped away from your tresses! And this is why you might need the best shampoo for keratin treated hair which is specially designed for it.
Keratin treated hair is at its most vulnerable state. You’d have to be very careful and selective of the applications you’re putting on it. Using the wrong shampoo not only hinders the expected effects of the treatment, but it also damages the hair.
What Happens if You Don’t Use Special Shampoo for Your Keratin Treated Hair?
Relentlessly applying the unfit shampoo quality to your hair will eventually cause it to be brittle. When that happens, your hair will forever be trapped in an ugly frizz state.
You won’t want that for your hair, will you?
Above it all, a more anxiety-triggering issue arises: the amount of money wasted!
This is the specific reason why shampoo for keratin treated hair was created.
You’ll want the best sulfate free shampoo for keratin treated hair which is also silicon-free. You’ll surely opt for a product with nutrients and natural oils to keep your hair healthy!
With the many hair products available in the market today, looking for the best shampoo for keratin treated hair is a challenge. Lucky for you, we rounded them up! As we are going to discuss the best shampoo for keratin treated hair in a moment.
Here Are 11 of the Best Shampoos for Keratin Treated Hair 2019 Currently on the Market!
- 100% Free of Sulfates (SLS), Sodium Chloride, Parabens, Gluten, Phthalates & Drying Alcohols
- Safe for Colored & Keratin Treated Hair (as well as Hair Extensions)
- UV Absorber designed to protect hair and prevent fading of color
- Relieves Itchy, Irritated Scalp & Dandruff
- Cruelty-Free (Not Tested On Animals)
LuxeOrganic makes it on top of our list because it keeps your hair soft and shiny while keeping dandruff at bay. Recommended by professional stylists, this shampoo and conditioner combo is ideal for curly hair, chemically treated hair, and even thin hair. This is one of the best sulfate free shampoo for keratin treated hair because it makes the treatment last longer on your hair.
This shampoo duo set moisturizes your hair without using any harmful ingredients, like sulfates, sodium chloride, and parabens. It promises to volumize the hair without causing any build-up. When used together, you can expect to have better curls, smooth frizz-free hair, and protection from the sun.
The main ingredient of the shampoo and conditioner is Argan Oil. This oil contains antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids that make the hair healthy. It penetrates through the hair and scalp, minimizing itchiness and flaking.
As a sulfate-free shampoo, this won’t give a very rich lather. A simple way to produce a good lather is to soak your hair with water before applying the shampoo. Add more water if needed.
- Free of sulfates, sodium chloride, and paraben
- Good price for its size
- Packaged in secured bottles
- Suitable for all hair types
- Has a good scent.
- Recommended by Professional Stylists
- Won’t lather properly
- The conditioner leaves a sticky feeling
- 100% Pure Argan Oil
- Hydrates, Nourishes, and Strengthens Hair
- Helps Calm Dry and Irritated Scalp
- Promotes Healthy Hair Growth
- Therapeutic Blend of Natural Oils
- Helps Prevent Breakage, Damage, Split Ends
- Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Silicon Free
- New Family Size 16 oz. Bottle
Maple Holistics is our premium pick because it has a simple concoction that moisturizes and strengthens your hair like no other. Its power lies on its premium formula, which is composed of natural oils, such as Argan oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, and keratin. Maple Holistic is also fortified with vitamins A, B1, B1, D, and E that can strengthen and protect your hair from damage.
Argan oil moisturizes and protects your hair from frizz. Jojoba oil restores the skin balance while almond oil is rich in proteins that strengthen hair. Keratin smoothens the hair and you’d feel like you just walked out of your favorite salon!
This replenishing shampoo is free from harmful additives, like silicone, sulfate, and artificial colors. This is one of the best shampoos for keratin treated hair because it helps soothe the dry and irritated scalp.
This shampoo is available in a 16-oz bottle. It’s suitable for all gender and all age types. Best of all, it offers a money back guarantee which allows you to ask for a refund whenever you’re not happy with the results!
- Made of high-quality Argan oil and other natural ingredients
- Contains no sulfate, silicone, and harmful ingredients
- Offers a money back guarantee
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Soothes dry hair and scalp
- Smells a bit like medicine
- You need to buy a separate conditioner for best results
- Almost instantly straightens, smooths, repairs, conditions, and strengthens the hair.
- Keratin Research’s Original Formula straightens and smooths hair for 4-6 months.
- Includes: 300ml Original Formula Keratin, 300ml Clarifying Shampoo, 300ml Sulfate Free Shampoo, 300ml Sulfate Free Conditioner
Keratin Research offers the best value because it comes in four 300ml bottles at a very reasonable price! The kit includes the following: Original Formula Keratin, Clarifying Shampoo, Sulfate Free Shampoo, and Sulfate Free Conditioner. It’s a complete set so you can enjoy a keratin hair treatment right at the comfort of your own home!
The Original Keratin Hair Treatment is made of natural Argan oil that straightens, moisturizes, and smoothens hair. It’s also infused with other natural ingredients including coconut oil, protein, and amino acids. You can see visible results in just six months time!
The kit comes with two shampoos, the Moisturizing Shampoo, and the Clarifying Shampoo. The Moisturizing Shampoo is infused with hydrolyzed keratin, collagen, and amino acids that strengthen hair. The Clarifying Shampoo is formulated to remove any oil or product buildup.
The Moisturizing Conditioner is also infused with keratin for shiny and healthy hair. Both the Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner are sulfate-free. They’re all ideal for your color treated hair.
- A good alternative to salon hair keratin hair treatment
- Comes with detailed instructions
- Leaves hair straight and smooth
- The price is reasonable
- Includes two shampoos and one conditioner
- May cause allergic reactions
- Releases fumes that can irritate the eyes
- Contains Argan Oils which restore and grow hair.
- It’s natural moisturiser would help damaged hair from blow drying
- Can be used on all types of hair like straight, curly, blondes or brunettes.
Made from natural ingredients, ArtNaturals offers a remarkable volumizing and moisturizing shampoo and conditioner set. It contains Argan oil, which is known for its restorative properties that repair almost any type of hair damage. Combined with other herbal extracts and Vitamin E, Argan Oil Hair Shampoo tames your locks. You can do your own hair spa at home with these moisturizing ingredients!
The revitalizing Argan Oil Conditioner repairs and protects your hair from constant exposure to sunlight and styling heat. With botanical extracts and essential oils, the conditioner improves the color and texture of your hair. It also prevents any frizz and prevents any damage.
The moisturizing formula of both the shampoo and conditioner includes aloe vera, rosemary, and thyme that stimulate the healthy growth of hair. As it makes hair feel shiny and healthy, the shampoo duo set also makes the scalp healthy. No need to worry about blow-drying your hair constantly because this duo set has hydrating properties.
This shampoo and conditioner set is suitable for almost all hair types. It’s sulfate-free and paraben-free. ArtNaturals provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you can get your money back when you’re not happy with the results.
- Comes with a conditioner for better results
- Made of organic ingredients
- Supports a money-back guarantee
- Contains no sulfate and paraben
- Hair feels smooth and clean
- Seems not to work well with curly hair
- The conditioner is a bit sketchy
- The consistency is thin
- Safe and healthy for both coloured and keratin-treated hair.
- Contains NO Sulfates, Parabens, Sodium Chloride, Gluten or Phthalates.
- Deep Hydra Nourishing Shampoo & Moisture Repair Conditioner gives hair beautiful structure, leaving it soft and manageable, producing incredible shine and life.
Pure Nature Lux Spa always takes pride in its organic and sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners. The Argan Oil Deep Hydra Nourishing Shampoo and Deep Moisture Repair Conditioner is not an exception. Both are safe to use for colored and keratin-treated hair.
Combined with vitamins and antioxidants, this shampoo set protects your hair from the constant beating of your blow dryer and curling iron. Like any other organic shampoos, Pure Nature Lux Spa is free from sulfates, parabens, and salt. This means no irritation for your scalp and damage to hair!
The nourishing shampoo and moisturizing conditioner are recommended by Professional Stylists for all types of hair including curly, wavy, and frizzy strands. The shampoo set promises to make hair shine, soft, and manageable.
With Vitamin E, the shampoo penetrates deep into the hair cuticles resulting in a stronger and thicker hair. Argan oil aims to repair the damage caused by chemicals and heat. Best of all, if this shampoo fails to pamper your locks as promised, you can always ask for a refund!
- Contains natural Argan oil
- Provides a money back guarantee
- Free from sulfates, salt, and parabens
- Gives a clean spa smell
- Has a nice consistency
- Doesn’t dry the scalp
- Hair gets greasier faster
- The bottle has a poorly designed pump
- Provides lasting moisture to even the driest and damaged hair leaving it soft, manageable and ready to rock.
- It also Sulfate, Phosphate and Paraben Free which make it safer shampoo for both colored and keratin-treated hair
- Repair damaged hair and restores shine and softness while strengthening
If you want to grow your hair fast and get the best nourishment at the same time, DELUGE Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner might be one of the good contenders. This shampoo and conditioner contain no sulfate, parabens, and phosphates, thus your keratin treatment stays on longer. No more itching and dryness for your scalp! The high concentrated formulation of this shampoo cleanses your hair thoroughly without causing any irritation.
The DELUGE Argan Oil Shampoo is a mild cleansing formula that promises to moisturize and nourish hair. Combined with omega fatty acids, this shampoo formula promises to restore the softness and enhance the total health of hair. The shampoo also helps repair damages caused by chemicals and exorbitant heat.
The DELUGE Argan Oil Conditioner removes the tangles and conditions hair with Argan Oil, Keratin, and omega-3 fatty acids. It helps to enhance the hair structure while smoothening the cuticles. This special formula restores the health of hair, leaving it shiny and soft.
- Works well in enhancing the curls
- The scent of the shampoo is a bit sweet
- Gives a good lather
- Made of natural ingredients
- Leaves hair soft and shiny
- Sulfate-free and paraben-free
- The pump is difficult to work
- The scent of the conditioner is overwhelming
- Contains sodium chloride
- Restores hair to its naturally healthy, most balanced state with each wash
- Infused with the power of balancing seaweed extract and naturally derived cleansers
- Natrasurf technology works to lift away impurities without over stripping
- Safe for colour-treated hair
Aveeno Pure Renewal Hair Shampoo is perhaps one of the best drugstore shampoo for keratin treated hair. It comes with a 10.5-fluid ounce bottle to help eliminate impurities while restoring the health of your hair. It’s made to suit all hair types, including curly and frizzy hair.
This renewal hair shampoo is made for color-treated hair. With every wash, the moisturizing shampoo helps hydrate and rebalance the hair’s moisture level. This leaves your hair looking healthy and vibrant!
Aveeno uses derived cleansers to wash away any impurities. Since it contains no sulfate, it won’t strip the keratin treatment from your hair and it’s quite gentle on your scalp too. Its formula is infused with Seaweed Extract which helps rebalance the optimal moisture on your hair, leaving it shiny and manageable.
- Gives a nice amount of lather
- Costs at a very fair price
- Sulfate- and paraben-free
- Good for color treated hair
- The bottle opens and closes easily
- Has a strong perfume scent
- Weighs down hair
- Maintains optimal smoothness for quick and easy styling
- Color safe
- Infuses keratin and moisture
- No sodium chloride
- Promotes healthy shine
- Prevents and fights frizz
Pure Brazilian is known for its attractive scent and beautiful results. Its Anti-frizz Daily Shampoo and Conditioner is a good combo for gently cleaning the hair while maintaining its natural moisture. The formula is quite gentle, making it suitable for keratin treated hair.
The shampoo is concocted with keratin, Argan oil, and cocoa butter to ensure the best health for your hair. The formula is made to protect and nourish the hair cuticles while preventing damage to your strands. Since it uses less harmful chemicals, it’ll make your colored and keratin treated hair pop out!
If you like the smell of coconut, you’ll definitely love the scent of this shampoo! It has a subtle scent that even those with the pickiest sense of smell will enjoy! It’s free from salt and sulfate, so it’s mild on your hair and scalp too.
The conditioner is infused with vital nutrients, as well as keratin and bamboo. These nourishing ingredients make your hair soft and shiny. These vital nutrients lock in moisture and infuse vitamins to your hair. You can now say goodbye to frizz and tangles!
- Available in beautiful packaging
- It has a lovely scent
- Contains no sulfates and salt
- Doesn’t strip hair off its nutrients
- Has a good price tag
- Has a runny consistency
- Doesn’t lather well
- The top of the bottle easily snaps off
- Best for Dry and damaged hair.
- Repairs, Restores and Strengthens Heat or Chemically Damaged Hair and Mends Split Ends
- Deep Conditions, Moisturizes, and Instantly Improves Texture, Elasticity, and Manageability of Hair. Strengthens Hair and Helps Promote Natural Hair Growth
Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System is a complete 3-part system that can restore and repair hair that’s been damaged from excessive heat and chemicals. This system includes a repair moisturizing shampoo, a moisturizing conditioner, and a hydrating hair mask. This concoction promises to bring your hair back to life!
This hair repair system is infused with high-quality Argan oil and macadamia oil that revitalize your hair with essential nutrients and shine. It’s suitable for all hair types including curly and straight strands. Since it contains no sulfate and paraben, it’s safe for colored and keratin treated hair as well.
The shampoo also works wonders with dry scalp. It has a very gentle herbal smell that doesn’t linger. Although it doesn’t promote rapid hair growth, it makes your hair look healthier.
For optimum results, use all three products. If you have difficulty getting down to the roots, throw in a little regular shampoo. When applying conditioner and hair mask, never go to your roots.
- Includes a hair mask and conditioner
- Contains no salt, sulfate, and paraben
- Has a rich consistency
- Smells great
- Feels refreshing on the scalp
- Too drying on the scalp
- A bit pricey for the size
- Specially formulated to gently deep clean, thicken and volumize thin, fine hair – without weighing the hair down like traditional heavy conditioners
- It conditions as it adds volume, fullness and thickness. Perfectly balanced to moisturize and detangle without looking or feeling heavy, leaving hair soft, silky and protected
The Keranique shampoo and conditioner set is good for thinning hair. It promotes rapid hair growth as it nourishes the hair. The secret lies on its keratin amino complex, which stimulates the scalp to revitalize the hair follicles.
The Keranique shampoo is infused with keratin that volumizes hair for women. Thinning fine hair requires a special shampoo because it’s prone to breakage. It’s also vulnerable to harsh cleansers, and unless correctly cleansed, scalp oils can make your hair flatter.
This sulfate-free shampoo is made primarily for thinning hair to mildly clean and revive hair follicles. Infused with Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), hair feels cleaner and lively. It also helps remove impurities from the follicles and enhances the potency of scalp treatments.
The Keranique conditioner is enriched with keratin to penetrate deeply into your hair follicles. It helps repair the outer layer of your tresses, minimizing frizz and damage. Your hair becomes shinier without leaving a heavy feeling on your scalp.
- Helps thicken hair
- A healthy way of adding volume to your hair
- Feels light on the scalp
- Smells good
- Sulfate free
- A bit expensive
- Strips your hair off moisture
- Best Clarifying Shampoo for Keratin Treatment
- Keratin Treatment Pre wash
- Clarifying Shampoo is formulated to deep-cleans the hair cuticle and remove all residues and impurities that cling to the hair shaft. and to open the cuticle for optimum receptivity of The Keratin Treatment.
This clarifying shampoo is an ideal pre-wash before your keratin treatment. This formulation will remove all impurities and buildup from your hair. With its pH elevating technology, it’ll open up the hair cuticle to get the best keratin treatment results.
Want to maximize the results? After using this clarifying shampoo, avoid using a conditioner. You need your hair to be squeaky clean. Dry your hair then apply the keratin treatment product.
Don’t be alarmed if your hair feels coarse to the touch. Once your hair cuticles are exposed, your strands will be able to absorb all the nourishing treatments better!
To use, apply to moist hair. Lather and work evenly from roots to ends. Rinse and repeat the process, if necessary.
- Gives a deep cleaning action
- Gentle on the scalp
- Smells pleasant
- Gives a refreshing feeling
- Too pricey for a small bottle
- Leaves hair feeling a bit coarse
What is Keratin Treatment?
Keratin treated hair treatment is a process that smooths and corrects frizzy hair condition.
It does so by adding nutrients and chemical concentrations (some concentrations are even known to yield formaldehyde after mixture) to the hair, simply to increase the traffic of keratin in the hair’s shafts and follicles.
An equally popular term for keratin treatment is Brazilian blowout.
Knowing the expectations of keratin treatment prepares you for possibilities, unpredictability and surprises concerning the use of shampoos.
Certainly, not all shampoos go gentle with a keratin treated hair. Specific milder types of shampoos devoid of sulfate concentration are the only rightful shampoos that not only befriends keratin-treated hair, but also nourish the hair to a full advantageous turn.
All-in-all, a keratin treated hair is hair in critical state and should therefore be handled with care.
Now, to know how to better handle a keratin treated hair, let’s delve into its do’s and don’ts.
We’ll obviously be tackling issues here outside shampoos, so prepare to unlearn and relearn.
The Do’s after Keratin Treatment:
- Keep your hair dry for three days right after treatment.
- After three days, maintain your shower patterns, especially your conditioning routine.
- Secure sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Lay your head on a shiny or silky pillowcase when sleeping.
- Make it a habit to blow-dry your hair after every shower.
- Wear wide-brimmed hat outside when under the sun.
- Apply humidity-protecting solutions into hair when spending a vacation in highly-humid places.
The Don’ts after Keratin Treatment:
- Never ever purchase low-quality and cheap commercial shampoos!
- Do not use clarifying shampoos after treatment, instead apply it before treatment as it can dissolve keratin layers in your hair, putting the whole treatment in vain.
- Do not wash your hair more than 3 times a day. Excessive washing waters down the keratin concentrations.
- Do not use more than one type of conditioner on your hair 1 month after keratin treatment.
Why Choose a Shampoo Specially Formulated for your Keratin Treated Hair?
It’s important that you use a good aftercare shampoo so that your keratin treatment lasts longer! Here are two main benefits of using a specially formulated shampoo after a keratin treatment.
The effects of keratin treatment can leave your hair dull and lifeless after a couple of months. To keep your hair moisturized, you need a good moisturizing shampoo.
The level of moisture may vary from one product to another. Oftentimes, you get optimum moisture from natural oils, like Argan oil.
If you’re smart enough in spotting the perfect shampoo, then you won’t only be getting deep moisture in your hair, but also intensive hydration and nourishment.
This can only be realized by the top shampoo brands with compact essential oil infusions. Beyond the Argan oil, the immense essential oil infusions benefit your hair with long-term keratin treatment effect.
These products are abundant with vitamins and antioxidants that can keep your hair healthy. Some brands possess vitamins A, B1, and E that strengthen and protect hair from harmful elements.
Keratin, by its own standards, sufficiently pose a good chance for hair strengthening. But without proper maintenance, the keratin-inducing concentrations fail to persist.
Shampoo products of such command maintain, protect and prolong keratin treatment effect in the hair. And as a result, your hair can easily absorb vitamins in the body, besides being generously lavsihed by the shampoo product with vitamins– B1, E, A, Omega, etc.
How to Choose the Best Shampoo for Keratin Treated Hair
It’s okay not to use a shampoo and keratin treatment from the same brand! As long as the product is keratin-friendly, it will efficiently take care of your hair needs. The most important thing that you should do is to scrutinize the label.
Make sure that there are no harsh chemicals that might strip the treatment away from your hair.
Here are other things that you should keep in mind when selecting your aftercare shampoo.
- Watch Out For Misleading Labels
Some brands can be really misleading. Others put “keratin nourishing shampoo” on the label even if there are sulfates and sodium chloride present. Others even promote their products as “ideal to use after keratin treatment” even when they contain sulfates.
You don’t need to choose a shampoo that’s infused with keratin. What’s more important is to have a shampoo that’s free from sodium chloride and sulfate.
- Avoid Sulfates, Paraben, and Sodium Chloride
To prolong the positive effects of keratin treatment on your hair, ditch products with sodium chloride, paraben, and sulfates. These ingredients can strip the treatment from your hair and undo the smoothening effect.
- Consider Your Hair Type
Some shampoos are formulated to work on certain types of hair. If you have curly hair, make sure that your shampoo is made for that particular hair type. You don’t want to ruin those curls, do you? To play safe, choose a shampoo that suits all hair types, works well for me!
What To Look For On A Good Keratin Treated Hair Shampoo
When purchasing an aftercare shampoo, check the ingredient list first. Make sure that it uses natural ingredients. Also, look for at least one of these ingredients to make sure you’re getting a nourishing concoction: keratin, Argan oil, and vitamins.
Be careful with some keratin-filled shampoo products though, because some of them can potentially exacerbate the raw chemical penetration in your hair. As a result, high-keratin concentration shampoos, without the balance of the vitamins, further delay the hair’s eventual healing.
This may not entirely damage the hair, but it can surely cause you a lot of unnecessary stress.
The right shampoo products, as you noticed from our reviews, are never biased to a single-handedly keratin-concentrated.
Using that kind of product is like applying raw keratin-inducing chemicals in your hair again.
Further studies are being made to prove if high-keratin-concentrated shampoos cause long-term damage in the hair.
2. Moisturizing Formula
A good moisturizing shampoo keeps your hair looking good even after a chemical treatment. It also helps repair any damage from constant styling and blow drying.
As mentioned earlier, an effective moisturizing process introduces the hair and skin to self-healing and hydration.
These phases prove to be the ultimate, most desired phases by your hair and scalp during and after keratin treatment.
Apparently, the entirety of the keratin treatment exhausts your hair to such a degree.
3. Mild Formulation
You’ll want the shampoo to be mild to protect the hair from further damage. It should have a plethora of organic oils and vitamins so it can revive your hair follicles.
Most of the mild formulated shampoos are safe to use on keratin treated hair.
When buying a bottle of shampoo, look at its size and design. You want the seal to be very secure and free from any leakage.
The size actually doesn’t matter that much because these products are concentrated. So a small bottle can go a long way!
For our best choice, the LuxeOrganic Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, you can really see that the seal and certification are secure. You can really be assured that it went through the necessary quality control protocols.
Consequently, not a single complaint about the product’s packaging has reached the ears of uptight consuming populace.
Its seals even further include a 100% satisfaction guaranteed, free shipping and secure ordering. Meaning, this particular product, as seen in its packaging, have satisfied all legal means of scrutiny.
That is how packaging determines the quality of the shampoo product you are buying. And in turn, that’s how you spot these minute patterns.
Keratin Treated Hair Shampoo FAQs
1. Why Use A Special Shampoo For Keratin Treated Hair?
Using a special shampoo for keratin treated hair can prolong its effects on your hair. It can also protect your hair from damage. Keratin treatments are expensive so you need a good aftercare routine to protect your investment!
2. Should I Use A Keratin Shampoo?
It’s not necessary that you use a keratin-enriched shampoo when you had a keratin hair treatment. As long as your shampoo doesn’t contain any sulfates and sodium chloride, you can pick any moisturizing shampoo that your heart (and hair!) desires!
3. Why These Products Don’t Foam Like Regular Shampoos?
These products are sulfate-free meaning there’s no thickening agent that’ll create a foam when the shampoo is mixed with water. To produce a good lather, dampen your hair first before applying the shampoo. Add more water if necessary.
4. Why These Products Don’t Use Sulfate?
Shampoos specially formulated for keratin treated hair don’t have sulfates! Why is that? That is because sulfates can undo the straightening effect of the treatment. Even the tiniest amount can affect the smoothness of your hair.
5. How Often Should I Use The Shampoo?
It’s actually a big beauty blunder to wash hair daily. This can remove the natural oils from the hair and cause hair damage. Two to three times a week is already enough.
There you have it! We have rounded up 11 of the best shampoo for keratin treated hair. Our best choice is LuxeOrganic Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner!
LuxeOrganic is a shampoo and conditioner duo set that’s made of natural ingredients, like Argan oil, it’s sulfate-free and paraben-free and it’s gentle on the scalp and will keep your hair straighter longer. Best of all, it’s suitable for all hair types.
You can expect your hair to be smoother with regular use. If you have curly hair, you’ll love this product because it can enhance your lovely curls! This shampoo also protects your hair from the harmful elements in the environment.
Keratin hair treatment is an overall beneficial effort. That is why it ranks among the best hair treatment investments to date.
If you’re going to shell out some moolah for a keratin treatment, might as well invest in a concoction that’ll make that shiny and smooth hair last longer!